22.9.10

easily distracted

Photobucket

When I was really little I found a huge snail at a relative's house in BC, and I named it Oscar. I tried to bring him back with me on the drive back to Alberta, but he fried in the back seat of the car and I had to give him a proper burial at a gas station somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Photobucket

These are the boots that we bought for my sister a few weeks ago. The only reason these two photos are in any way related is because they were taken on the same day. I should be packing up my apartment, but to be perfectly honest, I just don't want to. I worked on it pretty hard yesterday (that is, after I killed an hour or so having lunch), so I'm trying to justify sitting around and not doing anything today. I'm doing a bad job, and I feel guilty, and I should finally get myself together and go at it, but meh. My newly adopted mantra of "DO IT NOW" (which I have written on my hand) just isn't resonating properly today.

xo, lolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment