22.9.10

the following events occur between 9pm, and 10pm.

Photobucket
image source

Previously on 24...

So, remember this:


Jack Bauer, government agent, blah blah. I adore the show, I adore Jack Bauer (despite his often unnecessary yelling when on the telephone), and now that the show is over I continue to have a mild obsession with the Jack Bauer Bag. My boyfriend is looking for a bag for school and I told him that he should invest in a Bauer Bag. Little did I know that there was an entire cult following for that particular bag! Typing "Jack Bauer Bag" into Google comes up with 194,000 results. Who'da thunk.

I was at Chapters this evening, reading books about designer apartments in New York and cameras that I cannot yet afford. Chapters has this great section full of kind of tacky household stuff, bookends shaped like dogs etc, and some messenger bags and notebooks and what not. I saw this one semi-nice looking messenger bag and my Bauer Bag obsession was instantly rekindled and I had to go check it out online. And so, here I am.

Earlier this afternoon I met with Aaron Hansler of Neverending Photography and we talked photos and cameras and models and fashion and general happy things. We've been meaning to meet up to talk photography for a good while now and I was so excited to finally meet him. It was refreshing (and a relief of sorts too, actually) to finally find another kindred spirit; I've been on the look-out for more of those. I'm feeling newly energized and inspired and can't wait to go along with Aaron on some of his upcoming shoots. STAY TUNED.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, the bauer bag.

Post a Comment