29.9.10

extraction

Photobucket

Yeah, okay, this is kind of gross, but I couldn't help it! They were just so perfect.
Back in April (my late birthday present from my dentist. He really made my 20th a good one), I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed, and apparently at some point during the procedure I asked if I could keep them, because he gave them to me in a little blue box, as pictured above. And, being me, of course I had to photograph them. There are actually about twenty photos of my teeth saved on my computer, but I'll spare you.

I'm back to going through my photo archives on my computer because I've been home with a cold and going outside and looking for things to photograph didn't really have much appeal. Today I'm going back to work though; even just one day spent at home, alone, watching daytime TV and sleeping, is enough to drive me batty. I need to get up and do something again. But, since work doesn't start until three, I'm going to lie around in bed and look through my photo history!

Photobucket

Completely unrelated to my wisdom teeth: my sister's bird, Mickey. He is the most badass cockatiel ever, and one of my favourite photo subjects. He and I dance to Pat Benetar (his favourite) in the kitchen on a semi-regular basis, or whenever I go visit my parents.

I'm going to spend the rest of this week just posting oldies.

No comments:

Post a Comment