21.9.10

rainy day drinks

IMG_3517

IMG_3535

I was out for drinks and a typically late lunch in Yaletown with my other half last week. The food was great and the drinks were absolutely to die for (check out the menu here!!!), and sitting at a table not too far from us was the beautiful Lily of Bleed for Fashion (at the time I must admit I was in an awkward place between not really being totally certain it was her, and being a little starstruck and sheepish because I was positive it was her. Otherwise, maybe I would have said hi!).

It was raining fairly heavily but, even though we were sitting on the patio (there was a private party being hosted inside), it was cozy and warm--thank you, heat lamps. For some reason I enjoy being outside on covered patios when it's pouring outside almost more than when the sun is out.



xo, lolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment